Student Withdrawal

Please let us know if you move out of our boundaries. We want to make sure the proper paperwork is completed to keep your student at PLE or transfer their records to their new school.

Stop by our office or email our Registrar ([email protected]) so that we can print a student specific Withdrawal form for you to sign.
  1. It is important that your student returns all school-owned books/materials and to close out any school fees and lunch account balances.
  2. We will release records to your child's new school once all materials have been returned and all fees have been paid.